Friday, September 14, 2012

One Day More

Tomorrow is the day I ride in the 'Rid Without Limits' event here in NC. I even was able to promote the ride on TV:


I want to sincerely thank everyone who contributed to my ride. So far I have raised exactly $3,000. Still haven't donated? There is still time! To help you gauge how much you should donate I'll chronicle my logged rides thus far in 2012 (thank you Garmin!). You can see how much work I put in to training for this ride and then you can try to match my effort, monetarily speaking of course.

Count:63 Activities
Distance:1,442.04 miles
Time:88:01:01 h:m:s
Average Speed:16.4 mph
Average Heart Rate:162 bpm
Average Cadence:81 rpm
Calories:93,963 Calories
For example, you can donate the following: $1 for every training ride ($63),  $1 for every 100 miles ridden ($14), $1 for every minute I've spent in the saddle ($5,280) or every second ($316,800). You get the idea :). In all seriousness, whatever you can contribute would be great! Here is why you should donate:





Thank you all so much! United Cerebral Palsy could not do the inspiring work that they do.

No comments: