Sunday, September 2, 2012

Last Push

Just 50 years ago many people with disabilities were institutionalized only because they were unable to communicate. Luckily society has progressed and we don't see this happening often. The progress has come as society learns how to respond and assist people with disabilities. This work is difficult because each different person has their very unique set of challenges. The Easter Seals is a charitable organization that takes on this work and provides the needed specialized services to many in our community. Like any charity they rely on donations to do their important work. Their largest charity event is a cycling event, Ride Without Limits, which I am participating.

As a rider I am to ask for monetary donations. So far I have had a great response, raising nearly my goal of $3,000; however, I am not quite there yet. I am making one last effort to not only meet but exceed my goal. So if you can donate push this button:



If you can't donate please share this link via email, facebook, twitter, etc.

Thank You!!!

No comments: