Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Weekend Fun

This last Saturday I had very social day. In the morning I went on a ‘hike’ at Eno River State park with a friend, Anchen, and her boyfriend, Jeremy. We went on the Cox Mountain Trail, the longest trail in the park, all 3.75 miles. Also, the map legend said that it was strenuous. It was hardly strenuous, maybe I should stop comparing these trails to hiking trails in Utah.

That afternoon I went to a barbeque that my fellow first-year biochemistry student, Zach, put on to celebrate the end of classes. We had all of our first-year class there except two, Riddhi and Wayne. It was a great party; good food, enjoyable company, and great weather. Zach has 9-year-old twin neighbors and they are not shy. They asked us to play kick ball, we ended up throwing a football around. We (my cohorts) mainly sat and socialized. It was great fun. Here are some pictures.







No comments: