Saturday, May 8, 2010

Eno River

This has been a very hard, stressful week. I took my first take home exam and decided the I much rather prefer the regular exam style. Its over, let's leave it at that.
In attempts to recover from the difficult week I went 'hiking' at Eno River State Park. The quotes around hiking are appropriate because a walk trough the woods with a elevation gain of a whopping 300 feet hardly qualifies as a hike. Anyway, here are a few pictures.

They have a river at Eno River State Park, neat.
The beautiful power line cut through the park.
Some guy on a bridge.
Some guy with a cheesy smile.
A sign marking the trail that I took.
See, I went uphill.

1 comment:

Becky said...

Well, at least it's sort of pretty, in places. I bet you're excited to come here so you can go on a real hike. Can't wait to see you, if I get the chance (you being busy hiking and all). Love ya!