Friday, August 26, 2011

Thank You!


I would like to take this opportunity to sincerely thank the many donors who have supported my ride to raise much-needed funds for the Easter Seals UCP of North Carolina and Virginia. Your generosity will help many children and adults with disabilities live a full and happy life. The ride was originally supposed to happen tomorrow and Sunday; however, hurricane Irene could not time her arrival at a worse possible time. It has started raining here in central NC this evening and will only get worse tomorrow. Thus the ride for tomorrow has been canceled; riding will happen only on Sunday. 

I don’t ride on Sunday and this Sunday is no exception. However, I will ride the 64 miles for the Easter Seals UCP! I plan on doing it next Saturday, weather permitting. There are a few details that I need to work out. An important detail is how I can pull off 64 miles without the support I was looking forward to. After the ride I will post the details on how it went.

Again, I thank you for the support. I never imagined that I’d be able to raise nearly $2000 in ten days. Your generosity is much appreciated. As a person with a disability I know how hard it can be to ask for help but at the same time that help is greatly needed. It makes it easier when people offer the help. You have assisted a great organization that specializes in offering needed help to those who may need it the most.

Thank you,
Bradley

No comments: