Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Cycling for a cause!




As you are all well aware I love to road cycle. As of late I've been riding a lot; 25+ miles three times a week. I also love to help people by getting them to question their own perceived limitations. Last night I found an event that brings these two activities into one. This is a bike ride called 'Ride Without Limits' and takes place in Pittsboro, NC. This ride benefits the Easter Seals UCP North Carolina & Virginia (UCP is United Cerebral Palsy). As a rider I need to raise $250 to ride. BUT I am trying to raise as much money as I can for this great organization. All proceeds will go to help children and adults with disabilities, not just Cerebral Pal
sy. Here is a blurb from UCP:

UCP’s mission is to advance the independence, productivity and full citizenship of people with all types of disabilities, not just cerebral palsy. With a nationwide network of affiliates and help from people like you, UCP is making it happen. One legal battle at a time. One program at a time. One person at a time

I plan to do a 64 mile ride. However, I ride for a purpose!! I am asking that you give $1 (or $0.50, whatever fits your budget) for every mile but ANY amount will help! Please be generous and donate here:




Lets help people find the opportunities to live without limits.

Thank you,

Bradley

No comments: