Sunday, March 8, 2009

Apperently I'm blind

So, apparently my vision isn't as good as I though it was. Friday I went to the DMV to renew my license. They had me do the eye test. So I looked down the black box and I couldn't see the letters all that good. I shouted out what I thought they were but failed miserably. They wanted me to go get my eyes checked. I was in total denial; I had great vision, after all I had never had a problem before!

So we went to the optometrist at Wal-Mart and guess what? 20/40 in one eye and 20/50 in the other! I couldn't believe it. I am getting glasses like the rest of my siblings (except you Becky, maybe you should go get your eyes checked). I'll post a picture when they get here.

(I know, the picture has nothing to do with the post but hey, its a cool picture! I took it while I was assisting at a feed station at the 2006 LOTOJA. Its in Idaho, Strwberry Cany0n, between Preston and Montpilier.)

1 comment:

SamYam said...

Hey man, I know how it is.

Remember when you wrote in my yearbook, "You suck, ya jackass"? Well I'm still reeling over that.