Monday, May 25, 2009

Update

So here is my update since getting home from D.C. Work in the lab, hiking, dating, and seeing Star Trek. Thats it. I've been hiking multiple times with a co-worker, Anna (see below). I took two girls out. With Clarissa, we played catch, gotta love a girl who owns a baseball mitt, and went out for ice cream. With Sam, we went to dinner and then to Logan's little zoo, Willow Park. I saw Star Trek a few more times; I have now seen it three times! Oh ya!  I also biked 51.1 miles around Bear Lake.

Anna and I went hiking Saturday on the Crimson Trail. See pictures below.


Looking down Logan Canyon.

Anna.

Me.

An extention of 'The China Wall,' upon which is the Crimson Trail.

2 comments:

SamYam said...

Wait a minute...we never had dinner and went to the zoo? Where was I???

Becky said...

You should add another post about your adventures you had yesterday! Mom told me what happened. I'm glad you're safe. Love ya kiddo! :)